Fashion Inspiration.Things I Covet.Fabulous Finds

 

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Telling Time

So lately I've been on this hunt for the perfect new watch. I l-o-v-e the look of the Rolex watches, but *sigh* it's not exactly in my budget at the moment :/  In the meantime, I found some potentials. They're all beautiful and each deserving of a home which makes it difficult to narrow down to just one! From top left to right: Vestal Gold Tone/Brown Leather - Endless, $90 | Michael Kors White Leather Strap - Asos, $268.85 | Swiss Legend Karamica Collection Beige High Tech Ceramic - Endless, $497.50 | Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Plate Steel with Crystal Bezel - Asos, $338.18 | Fossil Twist MOP Dial, $125 | Freelook Aquamarina Gold Plated Black Silicon Band - Endless, $249 | Peugeot Gold Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented Brown Leather Strap - Endless, $85 | Michael Kors Black Midsized Ceramic Watch - Neiman Marcus, $450

13 comments:

K said...

i love clocks and wear it everyday, i liked the marc jacobs and swiss legend!

Viv said...

i think i'm going to need to get a new watch now heh



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

jemina said...

Michael Kors watches are really nice, big bold and on budget, love it, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I just recently went to Michael Kors and fell in love with the watches! The ceramic ones are really cool!

www.screamingstyle.blogspot.com/

PinkFleurette said...

I've been looking for watches lately, too!

I really like the look of large faced watches, have you looked at the Thomas Sabo ones? They are reasonably affordable, for the most part.

I posted about them on my blog, if you're bored you should take a look sometime!

-Erica

Classy and Delicious

thequietingmuses said...

I've been without a watch for years now, I'm still searching for the perfect one

Great choices

http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/

Christie said...

I love Micheal Kors - especially the men's watches. I think they are so chic on women!

In Fashion and Style

Unknown said...

i love the MARC one :)
I've just discovered your blog...will come back soon for sure! LOVE IT!
thanx for commenting my post.
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

oh i love the ones your selected ! The ones by Marc and Michael are my favorites ! Your blog is awesome too :)

chrisjinkim said...

i have yet to find a good one

Abi said...

I've been on the hunt for a good watch too. Yet to find one that I love, and that's within my budget. I like the Marc Jacobs and the Freelook watches. BCBG also has some gorgeous watches.

http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great options! <3

-Dyanna Pure
www.thesfstyle.com

lu said...

i LOVE the look of the first one on the second row. cant believe it's fossil!